The novel coronavirus, scientifically known as COVID-19, is affecting all parts of the country. The virus spreads quickly, and it can cause serious health problems. RTC Restoration & Renovation is taking steps to slow the spread of the coronavirus throughout Johnstown, Colorado communities.
Our crew adheres to all OSHA and CDC regulations when performing restoration and cleanup work. You can rest assured that our crew stays up-to-date on the best practices for preventing the spread of the coronavirus.
We offer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Contact us today to learn more about our efforts to keep our community safe and healthy.
Here are five precautions we take to stop the spread of coronavirus:
- We use CDC-, OSHA- and EPA-approved "green" disinfectants. These are industrial-strength, broad-spectrum cleaners that are effective against bacteria and viruses.
- We wipe down common areas with disinfectants to prevent the spread of the virus. This includes desks, chairs, tables, door handles and toilet paper dispensers.
- We dispose of all our cleaning products using biohazardous waste protocols.
- We ensure that all of our trained technicians are wearing personal protective equipment (PPE), including respirator masks.
- We use electrostatic sprayers, ULV fogger machines and atomizers to disinfect large areas.
Call 970-663-3400 today to set up an appointment.