Fire damage clean up requires specialists. Our certified experts will secure your home or business with our emergency board up service and assess the full extent of the damage.
We will then come up with a plan for fire damage restoration, ash clean up, smoke damage repair, odor control, contents and reconstruction. Our experts will use innovative products and equipment to remove smoke residue from not only the contents of your home or business, but also the building materials through soda blasting, ozone treatments and encapsulation. Smoke odors can be difficult to remove due to residue penetration and absorption into materials, yet our experts excel in this field. RTC Restoration & Renovation uses the most up to date equipment to eliminate smoke odors. Odor control often includes deodorizing the entire home or business and its contents. RTC Restoration & Renovation has the ability to pack up your belongings and send them to our facility to be properly cleaned and deodorized. We use specialized cleaning systems and equipment which will help to eliminate expensive replacement of restorable items and building materials.
Listed are services provided by RTC Restoration & Renovation for your unfortunate damage.
- Synthetic & Protein Fires
- Board up and roof tarp
- Structural Cleaning & Demolition
- Complete Reconstruction
- Floor, Wall & Ceiling Cleaning
- Smoke damage
- Odor Control
- Smoke/Odor Encapsulation
- Media Blasting (soda, dry ice)
- Hot Thermal Fogging, Ozone & Hydroxyl Deodorization
- Water Extraction & Structural Drying
- Mold and Mildew Prevention
- Temporary Power & Heat
- Document Drying
- Specialty Drying
- Contents Drying, Cleaning & Restoration
- Complete Pack - Out Service & Storage Facility w/ Inventory list
- Temporary fencing for properties
- Debris removal from your home or business